Responsible Betting at The Online Betting ID
Enjoy the Game, Play It Safe
Do You Have a Concern?
You can use the checklist below to see if you or someone you know is in danger of becoming a problem gambler.
- Is gambling interfering with your ability to work or concentrate at school?
- Do you gamble as a sort of entertainment?
- Do you gamble for extended periods of time alone?
- Have you ever been chastised for your gambling tendencies by others?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends, or hobbies as a result of your gambling?
- Have you ever lied about how much money or time you spend gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen, or borrowed to continue your gambling habits?
- Are you hesitant to spend your gaming budget elsewhere?
- Do you only stop gambling after a loss?
- Do you get desperate and strive to recoup your losses every time you lose money?
Is gambling making you depressed or suicidal? If you answered yes to the majority of the questions above, you are in danger of developing an addiction. We propose that you seek assistance from the organizations listed below.
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have banded together to address their own gambling issues and to assist other compulsive gamblers in doing the same. Regional fellowships can be found all around the world. www.gamblersanonymous.org is the international service site for Gamblers Anonymous.