Game 11 of the 2023 Asia Cup will take place between Pakistan and Sri Lanka on Thursday at the R.Premadasa Stadium. Over the past several days, rain has dominated the tournament, but the ground staff has been great and will work carefully to prepare the surface for this match. Continue reading as we preview this game. The day-night match begins at 15:30 Colombo local time.
Pakistan will want to win this game in order to go to the 2023 Asia Cup final as well as to forget their heartbreaking loss to India.
Sri Lanka had amazing fortitude in bringing India from 80 without a loss to 91-3 before eliminating them for 213. If Dunith Wellalage can bowl with the same accuracy, they will be difficult to defeat in this match.
Pakistan vs. Sri Lanka Match Details
PAK Vs Sri Lanka Head-to-Head Record
To date, 155 games have been played between the two sides. Sri Lanka has only been able to win 58 of them, compared to Pakistan’s 92 victories. Three matches were neutral, while one match resulted in a tie.
Live Streaming of Pakistan Vs. Sri Lanka
Both the Star Sports Network and the Disney+ Hotstar App offer live streaming for this game.
Current Team Conditions
- Pakistan enters this game coming off a record-breaking loss to India by 228 runs.
- Haris Rauf and Naseem Shah suffered injuries during their game against India and might not be entirely ready for this crucial encounter, which could be the team’s biggest blow.
- In the roster as backup players are Zaman Khan and Shahnawaz Dahani.
- In this competition, the top-order batsmen have fallen short of expectations. The team needs to address this area of concern.
|Pakistan Predicted Playing 11||Babar Azam (c), Abdullah Shafique, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Rizwan (WK), Salman Ali Agha, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Muhammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi, Shahnawaz Dahani/ Haris Rauf, Naseem Shah/ Zaman Khan|
- Sri Lanka enters this game coming off a hard-fought victory over India that snapped their winning record of 13 games in a row.
- Their top-order batsmen will need to rise to the challenge against Pakistan’s potent pace due to their recent erratic play.
- They have well-trained bowlers who have set a global record by eliminating all 10 of their opponents in 14 straight games.
|Sri Lanka Predicted Playing XI||Dasun Shanaka (c), Pathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis (vc), Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Sadeera Samarawickrama (WK), Maheesh Theekshana, Dunith Wellalage, Matheesha Pathirana, Kasun Rajitha|
SL Vs. PAK: Betting Tips & Predictions
In the Asia Cup satta, this game can offer you the finest chance to make money. You may find a list of betting suggestions from our specialists at Online Betting ID Tips. You can use these Super 4 Pakistan vs. Sri Lanka free betting tips to maximize your winnings.
- Toss Winner:
Wager on Pakistan to win the coin toss
- Match Winner:
Sri Lanka will win the game.
- Best Batsmen (Pakistan): The top-ranked ODI batsman in the world, Babar Azam, is Pakistan’s captain and their best bet to lead the team in runs against Sri Lanka.
- Best Bowler (Pakistan):
We predict Shaheen Shah Afridi will be Pakistan’s leading wicket-taker in this match because of his ability to be dangerous throughout the innings. He has already taken 8 wickets in the competition.
- Best Batsmen (Sri Lanka):
Our choice for Sri Lanka’s top run scorer against Pakistan is opener Pathum Nissanka.
- Best Bowler (Sri Lanka):
With 5-40 against India, Dunith Wellalage won Player of the Match, and he is our choice for Sri Lanka’s leading wicket-taker on Thursday.
- Pitch Prediction:
The most recent game demonstrated once more how difficult it may be to bat at the R. Premadasa Stadium. Due to the pitch’s strong turn and scant grass cover, spinners were able to claim 16 out of 20 wickets. The pitch is expected to slow down as the game goes on, making it harder to bat.
- Score Target:
On this surface, a target of about 240 runs is regarded as par.
- Weather Prediction:
It is predicted that the weather will be warm and muggy, with the possibility of rainy days.
We anticipate a difficult match because there is a final position on the line and both teams had outstanding results in the group stages. It will be up to the bowlers to make a difference given how inconsistent both sides’ batting has been. Despite having a formidable speed attack, Pakistan may benefit from Naseem Shah and Haris Rauf not playing.
Disclaimer: Once the final starting lineups have been revealed, these predictions may change closer to the start of the game. Also read our Responsible Betting Rules to avoid any losses.